Play and Nature Based Learning
What makes our school unique?
Our aim here at Happy Valley School is to provide young children with what they need to thrive, grow and become independent creative people. HVS has a hands-on approach to learning, with an emphasis on problem solving, critical thinking and community.
Farm-based early Education for children ages 2-5
We encourage children to:
- Be active physically, mentally and socially
- Plan and make decisions
- Solve problems with materials and with other children on their own (with teacher guidance)
In addition, we feature:
- Low child to staff ratios (10:1 or less)
- Farm-based eduation
- Experienced, dedicated staff
- Ideal setting with large outdoor play area
- Language-based program
© Happy Valley School